ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e (ITE)Hi everyone, and to Gollam,and mm55mm.....Thanks for...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE)

Hi everyone, and to Gollam,and mm55mm.....

Thanks for those kind words....

Actually Job is one of my favourite Biblical Old Testament heroes.... So many life lessons in that particular patriarchial wonderfully inspired Old Testament biblical book..... wow.....

-By the way Gollum, are you a wet fly ...???......or a dry fly .....???-- sort of fisherman--or ought that to be fisherperson....?!?....

....And do you tie your own flies...?

What a wonderfully civilized, relaxing and theraupetic recreational sport--fly fishing--!!-- are the best fly fishing spots; on the South or North Island.... sounds a bit like paradise to me!!

-Re your current frustrations mm55mm....hmmmm....

My current thought lines regarding the ....

...."tacit message" in mm55mm's posts , is something we may all.....(including me of course...too!!)-- be possibly able to experientially learn about....

....To explain.....

... If life in the past; has....(from an investment or another angle).... dealt us some fateful cruel or tough blows......What can possibly occur; is deeper than Normal .....and understandable levels..... of human frustration.....with all sorts of other negative self torments and negative emotions......

Underlying this frsustrating mode of feeling and thinking and harsh emotional experiences; ....may be (to varying degrees and varying manifestations...depending on the person....)-- a form of: --

...."It is alright for everybody else.....Robbo; --but the good fruits..... (capital gains and profits turned into real Cash in my Bank Account)-- .....never seems to really come to me...

....This is always my bad luck and bad lot--while everyone else scores the dolars--$$$$--- and gets the quick positive results; my fate, bad luck and lot..... is to be constantly waiting, and never getting very far....

And also.... anyway--something will probably go wrong--....and .....in my heart of hearts-- I feel it willl never be my destiny ......(probably someone elses but not mine....)-- to receive the wealth and riches; that others seem to find that they receive so relatively easilly; and in more frequency.... and without the hassles and hurdles ....that I seem to have to always go through.... all of the jolly time....

.....It is frankly crap and I am jack of it; and it is Just Not fair.........".

.....Talking to many investors; I sometimes note various forms of this sort of.....subset and "mental frame".....

...And it is, understandable.

And the good news is that there are techniques and methodologies and practical remedies for this sort of emotional frustration and brooding and affliction.....

There are also practical money (investment) management strategies to reduce this sort of experience......imo----But it is mostly..... imo---a unfortaunate but very real mindset....for some folks.

One of the keys; imo, from my experience and research on this topic; is to learn to yield and receive--.....

-And paradoxically, to stop..... "hoping" and "mentally forcing"--And to stop Relying Upon your own "Will Power"-- and desire to be, "in control"-- and to be prepared to "let go" emotionally, mentally and to be rationally well equipped-- to be..... Paradoxically (again !!)-- able to be emotionally at peace & strong enough to yield ....So as, to calmly and nicely-- be ready to receive your deserved wonderful mental, emotional and financial good results.....

Might just repeat that last little paradox:-- ....

....paradoxically ...to be able .....to be strong enough to yield ...

There is a time --imo--- to be still...and ....that....

Whatever Will be, Will Be....

And to be at peace about that....---and to still receive great fruits in the bigger and real world picture.

If this sort of topic "rings any bells"-- and is of any interest; let us know via this thread here on Hotcopper--and I might see if I can add a few more thought lines to contribute a few more snippetts; just in a very small way....--....to.... "maybe" be able to add some fresh ideas to move into this better realm....imo--- of emotional handling of ...... "investments waiting to mature time"....

And if not, then that is, of course, totally cool too!!

Love yourself, be moderate --ironically think of the wisdom to; -- "Actually lower...--....yes lower....!! your immedaite hopes and expectactions .....so that anything better.... is a bonus-- (...another paradox!!...)-- ....and be at peace ....and ....gentle with yourselves....

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.