RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Hope you're wrong on the takeover bit - stand alone RVR should...

1. 8,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    Hope you're wrong on the takeover bit - stand alone RVR should do much better over the next 3-5 years. Still early days with all the new tenement drillings. Some hot 'Curry's' results due soon and if good or better than expected, SP should push further upwards - and all this before any income from H.

Just keep pushing SP higher and if there are predators - make them pay and pay hard. While 50c is a tad over double current SP - to put it in context gives only a MC of around $240mill - some junior gold miners have higher MC's and only deal with gold. RVR has a lot more on offer - Hillgrove, once proving output on its own, should be worth more than that. Add in silver, indium etc and market values RVR at levels lower than previously with only Thalanga?? No wonder why some of us are rather looking forward to the next year or so. Yes and of course to the breakdowns, bad decisions blah blah blah. This puppy is about to grow some sharp teeth.

I doubt management would be happy should a lowball offer present itself - I know I wouldn't be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.