TDO 2.56% 7.6¢ 3d energi limited

here is what i suspect has happened in the last 4-6 months......

1. 517 Posts.
    here is what i suspect has happened in the last 4-6 months...
    firstly, the share price has been manipulated, slowly chiseled down to 5 cents when all of a sudden colonial sold out and max carling bought. What the hell is colonial doing selling out at below TDO's cash position? if i had my super in colonial i would be questioning their strategies all the way to suspect foul play... Coincidence that now max carling and carling capital are lead advisors for a bid on TDO?

Secondly, i suspect veritas has something to do with this too... The other people who have agreed to the DLS offer i would wager are veritas clients.. I was never contacted to pre agree to any deal as i am not a veritas client, so i am assuming they are the puppet masters behind this deal along with carling capital... I going to assume that once the bid is hostile, veritas will have another few million or so shares which they advise that will accept the deal straight away. Nobody knows the company better than veritas and has access to that many TDO share holders... so i am just putting two and two together.

This whole deal stinks and anybody who has watched the Share price as i have in the last 4-6 months would agree that some major manipulation has occurred and it is only now that a bid has arisen that everything is clear...

If i had enough money i would put a cash bid in at 12c a share and hope people sell to me... i would be a very wealthy individual in 5 years time... MEGA wealthy.

This Post is opinion only, do not take this post as fact as i am just speculating on the past and wondering how TDO has found itself in a position where it has to waste time fending off such an under valued offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $25.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $8.494K 110.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61989 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 99701 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.