RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

take profit, page-9

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    nana

let me direct you to your last post on rrs apart from the 2 you made today.

you wrote on 21 may 2010:
    sent:none
    disclosure:no stock held

Brabus, I just give you a vote, hope it stay there. I am waiting for 5c or less after cancelling my 5.5c buy order yesterday as chart is not bottom yet. XAO weekly chart is still too high, DOW and EU may fall further, so I just watch ppl trade.
    the end.....

at that time rrs price was 6c never reached 5c as you state above you were waiting for, so unless you bit the bullet and decided to buy at 6 and above and failed to declare it on rrs thread than im afraid its not humanly possible for you to have just sold shares.

considering i didn't listen to you then and am up 30% plus since i think ill take the liberty not to listen this time either.

not sure what game you are playing at but if your going to declare when you sold please for transparency sake declare when you buy, as you can understand its not fare for those taking your lead considering they might very well be waiting at 5c.

and for the record although i don't entirely disagree with your latest post today, its these statements that rattles my feathers

"so I decided to take profit instead"
    "Has jumped up too many days, so out for profits"
    Good luck.

at what time did you buy between 21 may and now and conveniently not tell us, please enlighten me.

i don't doubt your ability to trade but what i do doubt is your transparency on the rrs thread, so for the sake of the company and its shareholders and hc readers please try and be a little more responsible in the future.

ill re frame from calling you a downramper its not my position to pass judgment, it could very well have been a lapse of concentration on your behalf, i am just stating the facts as they are presented.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.