RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

take some time off

1. 162 Posts.
    Like I did.

Take a few weeks, a few months or even a few years.

Then come back and relax into the same old same old.

You can get info re the imminent off-shore jv, the imminent resumption of drilling programme, piracy up-date, the latest political farce, recent kidnappings, whatever.

Or you can look in the other corner and get the info on the latest roadshow presentations, the steady decline in the co's cash reserve, or check out the on again off again resignations.

Or check in the back room for talk re consort who did so well (consorts usually do get by ok) and grand consultants who drink short blacks, about 19 million of them on the house, thanks mate.

May as well issue some more shares and keep the show on the road, at the old 80% of vwap they'll raise a motza and people will be so keen to invest in a company that has demonstrated tight(really tight) cash management and the ability to take giant leaps forward.

Nothing short of a complete farce really. How about another 20 to 1 consolidation for old time's sake. Jokes.

And people get paid for this???Bravery my clacker. Visionary? Yup. Pioneering new extraction methods...wonderful.

Seismic this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.