TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

take that, page-23

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    In the future I will refrain from commenting on your posts or this stock on the assumption I will upset other posters.

Glad you have taken my advice and continued to post :-)

Nice spray too. A lot of incorrect assumptions in your lengthy post but I like your aggression. Bull pit terrier you.

You'll be pleased to know I'm much more informed now. Seems to be conjecture amongst posters (I am presuming short-termers since they don't have all the answers) about how the squeeze works and its effectiveness. I noticed in my announcement readings that if Warro can be taken to production it will be the first commercially viable tight gas field in WA. So I guess on this basis the conjecture over the technology's effectiveness is warranted being quite new.

Notice as well that the first $40mill of expenditure is covered for TSV as mentioned previously but then that TSV are only required to commit $9mill of the next $60mill expenditure. As they are planning on drilling up to 200 wells does anybody know (sorry freindofchump, it'll just be the one question I promise) what the approach is here. Is the plan to produce as soon as possible and then use the funds for further exploration? This would be ideal for TSV as the junior player but might not be the desired approach by Alcoa?

All in all, think this is a tremendous opportunity. TSV have aligned themselves with some decent players, have a nice free-carry arrangement and appears being close to available infrastructure (30km from a pipeline) that ramp up costs will be minimal. Happy for anyone with more knowledge than myself on this to guess what those costs might be as this will be critical to deciphering funding and ho they might go about attaining it.

Personally based on what I've evaluated so far, I am surprised myself that the share price isn't a bit higher than it is. Maybe the new technology factor?

Anyway happy to be corrected on anything above. Yes I am a newbie to the stock, but unfortunately for you friendofchump, it looks like you're going to have to put up with me for a little longer yet, so advise maybe you bury the hatchet and lighten up.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.