IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Thank you Yield,Its nice to see that you put a lot of work into...

1. 233 Posts.
    Thank you Yield,

Its nice to see that you put a lot of work into this notice, so you can see our frustration with Tony, he has fooled every one with his so called spin, I also know Tony and have been close to him and listened to all his lies what more even gave him my attention and brought more of the shares, so you are, or maybe we have meet at some of the parties that he has held.

So hence what I have said before its not a done deal after what he has done here and let me tell you that most of the top share holder are not happy so please don't count the money yet, it still has to get over the irate shareholders vote, and yes you may be right that nkwe may only want 51% but when it comes to the meeting how many shareholders will even bother voting at all, as you know most throw the voting slips in the bin and only the few that really follow the stock bother.

I only wished that there EGM was called back in March to dump the board, but he spun them a story to stay it off and I am sure they wished they did call it now.

Cheers keep up you good work.

SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.