XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

I am going long today on my holdings and will be praying HARD!...

1. rvm
    992 Posts.
    I am going long today on my holdings and will be praying HARD! Good luck folks.

From FT
    --
    "We don't think the readings are cause for alarm," added Julian Evans-Pritchard at Capital Economics. With China transitioning from export giant to a consumption-based society, the manufacturing readings will play a smaller role in measuring the economy, he said. London consultancy Capital Economics pointed out that investors who are solely focused on the Chinese economy have less to worry about, as the nation's growth is now increasingly driven by its services sector.
    --
    They added that factories could have been lulled on purpose by the Beijing government, to minimise the nation's heavy pollution ahead of a key political event.
    Analyst Julian Evans Pritchard wrote:
    In any case, we suspect the latest bout of weakness mostly reflects temporary disruptions to factory output due to restrictions on polluting activities ahead of this week's Victory Day parade in Beijing rather than a deterioration in underlying economic momentum. The PMIs also fell ahead of last year's APEC summit in Beijing and ahead of the 2008 Olympics, when similar efforts were made to ensure blue skies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.