SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

take the stock back to .05, page-2

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    coming from the guy who bought at 15c watched it go to 1.30 and then back to 5 c without taking profit at any point just averaging down when falling

if you say its deep discounted then show us all your caculations. You just cant say last time oil was this price sea was X therfeor should roughly be the same?

how much cash did they have then
    when did they do the CR
    when did they do the large asset sale b4
    why did they do the vitol deal
    why did management budget 66m development in 2017 and let blow out to 97m
    why did management expect ebitdax to be around 85m for year - how did they come to that number last Jan
    the list goes on

but if you think its deep value then just persuade us with a reasonable arguement

if you have a good arguement i will let you know - the fact is this stock is heavily manipulated by funds so not sure who you adressing your comments to.

The funds havent let run yet because if cash flow and FY17 not promising then they have been busy generating profits so if falls back to 7 or 6 then they dont lose if it rallys hard their in an even greater position as it will be them driving the rally.

Give us your arguement and let us decide based on facts and sound reasining not american dribble.

I dont like dreamers : yes I do ; no I dont yes I do - no wonder you guys cant get it right with a leader paving the way for irrational thinking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.