CAZ 9.52% 2.3¢ cazaly resources limited

take their names..., page-5

1. 37,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    re: take their names... nicwix Hello Nicwix

I am curious. What odds would entice you to flop say $20k on a single horse in a single race on the nose to win? If you wouldnt ever consider doing that, then why (only because I am curious) would you flop say the same little wager on a CAZ outcome.

The CAZ/RIO debate on this thread is intriguing. Most of us would back ourselves on certain speckies from time to time after background reading of ASX announcements, price/volume charts and gut instinct etc. I would think that CAZ winners are the ones that held before the announcement, not those that bought in after.

For the record, I dont hold CAZ and never have and nothing could entice me onboard at the moment with the "do or die" situation that is in play. I do have a very large position in KBO (which trades as EPG from today) and a modest position in OBJ, so I am not exactly risk averse ... I just like to feel the odds stacked in my favour.

Sorry for the ramblings, I just felt your idea to gloat over a possible good outcome for CAZ has the potential to bite you if RIO gets the nod. I would hope there would supportive comments from hc posters to those who did their dosh on this punt if it all goes sour.

Cheers and good decisions to all
    Poyndexter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $10.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.4¢ 2.0¢ $321.3K 14.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 331772 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 150979 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.