CAZ 5.00% 1.9¢ cazaly resources limited

re: take their names... nicwix Hi poyndexterAs I have posted...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    re: take their names... nicwix Hi poyndexter

As I have posted previously, according to most commentators, the upside from here is at least three times the downside and, IMHO, the probability of this going to CAZ is 90%.

I'm not a racing buff, but find me a race with a horse at 3:1 odds that has a 90% probability of wining and ... I'd call you a liar. Seriously though, if I found such a race/horse, and I believed the figures, I would chuck a fifty or two on it.

In the case of CAZ, I've gone a bit overboard though, having bought in before the price went up so much. Effectively the market is offering to buy out my position for a gain of a few hundred percent, before the race is even run. I say No Way - the odds (hopefully) are stacked in my favour.

The high risk, high return strategy has worked for me in the past - but normally I stay well diversified. With CAZ I either leap ahead or suffer a huge setback.

The nay sayers have nothing to lose (except the money they could have made). My rant against the above mentioned is that they downramp CAZ without even bothering to justify in any meaningful way.

I have consistently posted optimistic views - so in the unlikely event his goes against CAZ, I will deserve my humble pie (and lose lots of money in the process).

Cheers and good decisions to all

Nic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $2.552K 134.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 139578 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 425001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.