OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

take up 15k or half k

1. 1,127 Posts.

What is the general feeling about the imminent issue of shares in OSh? Are people going for the full 15 k or lesser amounts such as 5 or 10 k? Will the sp have one of its " overlapping" spells and stagger on for a bit? Presumably at the next meeting a rosy scenario will once again be presented.

There are a few issues in the background clouding the scene. what happens to Abou Dhabi's unpaid convertible bonds? Do they now take a seat at the table? Has Mr. Polye shafted Mr. kO'Neill re Elk /Antelope? Has Oil Search properly executed a deal re Elk/Antelope or has Total gazumped Oil Search? Anyone who saw a recent programme on Jazeera about Elf in Africa(Elf was swallowed by Total)would have some concerns.

On the other we know 180 miles or k of pipeline now connects the massive Hides fields to the gasworks and that not a single day's work has been lost due to strike or industrial disputes.

I guess long time osh supporters will carry on regardless as we've done pretty well already. Any VWAP complications ? Any scale back involved? I tend to recall statements by people like David Manchee, George Boubaris & Rudi Filapek van Dyke that Oil Search in the future will pay serious dividends & may acquire the status of banks .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.