OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

What is the general feeling about the imminent issue of shares...

1. 1,127 Posts.

What is the general feeling about the imminent issue of shares in OSh? Are people going for the full 15 k or lesser amounts such as 5 or 10 k? Will the sp have one of its " overlapping" spells and stagger on for a bit? Presumably at the next meeting a rosy scenario will once again be presented.

There are a few issues in the background clouding the scene. what happens to Abou Dhabi's unpaid convertible bonds? Do they now take a seat at the table? Has Mr. Polye shafted Mr. kO'Neill re Elk /Antelope? Has Oil Search properly executed a deal re Elk/Antelope or has Total gazumped Oil Search? Anyone who saw a recent programme on Jazeera about Elf in Africa(Elf was swallowed by Total)would have some concerns.

On the other we know 180 miles or k of pipeline now connects the massive Hides fields to the gasworks and that not a single day's work has been lost due to strike or industrial disputes.

I guess long time osh supporters will carry on regardless as we've done pretty well already. Any VWAP complications ? Any scale back involved? I tend to recall statements by people like David Manchee, George Boubaris & Rudi Filapek van Dyke that Oil Search in the future will pay serious dividends & may acquire the status of banks .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.