NAB 0.47% $36.17 national australia bank limited

Mr. Morgan wants to take over the NAB with Westpac?? well thats...

1. 831 Posts.
    Mr. Morgan wants to take over the NAB with Westpac?? well thats not a bad start. But who is it that is planning an assault on Westpac?? Which American??

The leak by Westpac's chairman that their bank is interested in acquiring the NAB is perhaps a means of getting into further debt to make GE Capitals ambitions more unattractive and less profitable in the lng run I believe.

The play for the NAB has always been on the cards as has the play for AMP. But no one wants to admit to it. The commonwealth bank has remained deafening silent because their own time has been occupied with similar ambitions. And the CBA is a monster to now be reckoned with. They too carry some horrible bad debts and internal shenanigans that have not been brought to the fore but remain formidable and a prowler and shark in the pond.

Keep your bank stoks on hold and if you can't affor them with their current prices, take out some six month call options at the most unrealstic prices and I don't believe you could fail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.17
Change
0.170(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $112.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.80 $36.17 $35.77 $139.2M 3.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7786 $36.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.18 17112 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.