NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

take your pick - last week of july, page-2

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Well, I can see that my last post asking for updated opinions on what will happen next week was a raging success ! ... not one contribution to date.

I guess that most forum members are now sick to death of trying to work out what or when Nkwe will eventually deliver, and can barely muster the strength or interest to take part in more guessing games ... I can't say I blame you.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I re-iterate that I'll be very surprised to see anything outside of a quarterly announced next week ... and I doubt very much that there will be any substsntial new info when it comes out.

It's not that I have given up on ever getting something out of my long-held "investment" ( or should that be "gamble" ? ) in Nkwe ... but I have been so worn down by all those missed deadlines and dashed expectations , that I now almost refuse to believe anything until I see it in black and white.

Sorry for the mini-rant ! ... just getting a bit tired of being patient for so long, but not getting any reward for it ... and in fact, seeing the value of my shares going steadily in reverse.

I know that there's plenty of you out there in the same boat, so I'll stop whinging, man up, and hang in there for some good news ... It has to come eventually ... I think.

Come on PL / MM ... make my Christmas in July !

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.