NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Good morning Wayne,I guess we are all a little tired of this boy...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Good morning Wayne,

I guess we are all a little tired of this boy who cried JV situation playing out time and again.

I have taken the view that it should happen some time before year end, and any time prior is a BONUS.

Having said that, I did increase my position again this week. I was hoping to get them under 10c but they really haven't been hitting that low, so I just bought at market, figuring a few pips was not going to make too much of a difference.

Still not sure that we wont see 5c by year end if this continues, but hedging my bets by buying along the way.

If we do get below 5c I will be tempted to buy some serious volume....so keeping my powder dry.

Just like another stock that I have a very large position in, sometimes the market just gets so negative on a stock and or its management that it losses track of what they are really buying in to...and then one day we wake up with a smash in the face that reminds us just how wrong the market got it....and those that were brave and held their belief are rewarded.

A real case of the market focusing on the hole, and not the donut!!! MMMMMMMMM, DONUT!!!!!

Kiril

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.