NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

take your pick - last week of july, page-4

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi Kiril ... Thanks for your comments.

As I believe you to be a sensible and intelligent investor ( based on your previous posts ),it gives me a bit of encouragement to note your confidence in the eventual success of Nkwe ... even though you have your doubts about whether it can hold its current SP levels in the short term.

I pretty much agree with your overall summary of our prospects ... Unfortunately, the combination of Nkwe's inability to control the factors involved in a possible JV, and the general sentiment towards speccy stocks at the moment, have left the market totally cold towards us.

Although not totally giving up on a surprise JV announcement within the next month or so, I am starting to resign myself to facing a wait of up to 6 months, or possibly longer ... As you say, it's probably best to treat anything sooner as a bonus.

On the macro side of things, I reckon that there is only one last chance left for the market to rally big-time, before we have the mother of all modern financial meltdowns ... and that is the much anticipated QE3 ... Once that comes and goes, I don't think the market will believe that there ia any real ammo left in the global armoury. QE4, 5, or 6 would just be hyper-inflationary and the market knows it.

I just hope that Nkwe can get it done before then.

Cheers,

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.