VR8 0.00% 4.9¢ vanadium resources limited

Some notes on your great find for all punters here:1. Sorry, I...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Some notes on your great find for all punters here:
    1. Sorry, I can't give you more than one lightbulb !
    2. It takes time to read the whole study and perhaps many players here do not take that time to enlighten themselves, but it's worth to do so !
    3. Therefore, here are a few excerpts for those 'short readers':

Summary: ... "there is an urgent need to develop benchmarked assessments of the role of critical elements in reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
    We estimate that vanadium has enabled an avoided environmental burden totaling 185 million metric tons of CO2 on an annual basis. A granular analysis estimates savings for China and the European Union at 1.15% and 0.18% of their respective emissions, respectively."
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3745/3745299-b85e5345264141cfc942b79abb9daa69.jpg

When I read this "185 million metric tons of CO2 on an annual basis" my first thought was 'wou, that's a lot' , but when I saw the granular savings for China and EU %-wise, my next thought was, o my dear, we all have a lot more to do !

Although the proportion of redox Flow Batteries is the smallest one in the graphic, imho it could be one of the most important in our word for the storage of wind energy, for example.(emission free !!).

Just one excerpt from the study for a better understanding of only this part:
    "Our analysis estimates that current global operational VRFB installations are projected to save up to 2.131 mMT of CO2 over their projected 20-year lifetime. To place these savings into perspective, 2.131 mMT of CO2 is equivalent to running an additional 413 wind turbines for an entire year. Moreover, annual global carbon savings amount to 0.107 mMT of CO2, which equates to the savings expected from ca. 130,000 acres of US forests during the same period (EPA, 2019)."

So, if you have nothing else better to do on sunday evening, I urge you to read the study for your own benefit and perhaps for our SP in VR8 too smile.pngsneaky.png
    Greetings from Germany.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $1.23K 25.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.