RXL 0.00% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

taken for a ride

1. 48 Posts.
    These directors get a "A" for how to be a crook.
    They have learnt off the best on Wall Street.

So boys lets dilute the stock with another 36 million shares so we can pay our outrageous salaries for another year while we lie to the shareholders about the great deal that just over the horizon.

Dont worry about all the zillion shares on issue. Its going to fly when the announcment comes out about the Chinese involvement. Yeah, well that really happened. The market thought that was the real thing.

So whats the latest reason to keep on holding this stock?
    Well at least I got rid of a couple of hundred thousand at 5 cents and you all laughed at me. Well now who laughing as you dig into your pockets to buy more shares at 2 cents. Oh but its a great deal you get a free option so you can pay 5 times todays price to buy more worthless stock.

I cant believee how gullable you guys are. When will you learn? If they manage to raise the $720,000 they require all this will do is get burnt running the company and paying the directors. $720,000 isnt going to pay to develop the superpit. This mine will never get off the ground with RXL. Bring in the recievers now and save the shareholders from doing more money and at the same time lock the crooks and directors away that spruke the puke that is RXL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $11.38K 84.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 480392 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 293274 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.