BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

http://crazyjimsmith.blogspot.com/Republic Gold (RAU) - Tree...

1. 205 Posts.
    http://crazyjimsmith.blogspot.com/

Republic Gold (RAU) - Tree Shaking!

If there are any of you out there that still don't know what the term 'Tree Shaking' means or refers please read on.

Yesterday I posted a quick blog about Republic Gold hitting an all time high of 29c. The gains made since I first spotted this company have been phenomenal and many people have thanked me for the gains they have made from this tip.

Having said that, look at the chart above and you will see a big ugly red candle. That is what a classic 'Tree shake' looks like!

We will never know for sure but it appears to be very blatant manipulation if you ask me and it definitely deserves investigation by the ASX and ASIC.

Put simply a 'Tree shake' is when a manipulator deliberately starts to sell a stock in order to drive down the share price so that they can buy at a much cheaper price. They shake the tree and all the monkeys who are the weak shareholders, dump at the first sign of trouble. The manipulator picks up a nice bargain!

Republic Gold hit an all time high of 29c and closed at 25.5c yesterday. Today Republic Gold openned at 25c and did nothing but fall all day long! The selling was relentless and Republic Gold hit a low of 16c before closing at 17c.

My initial thought was that the selling was a natural and well overdue correction after a very strong rally, but as the day wore on and the selling continued I started to have a closer look at the trading action. By checking the market depth I could see a number of very large sell orders. Those very large sell orders looked very fake to me but I still was not certain.

At 2:36pm Republic Gold released this announcement. When that announcement was made there were two seperate 1 million sell orders of 16c. Those two sell orders disappeared as the manipulators suddenly came unstuck!

I doubt we will ever be able to prove anything but going from what I witnessed today it definitely appears to have been one mother of a tree shake!

And just in case you are still asking yourself why somebody would attempt something like that just consider that it must be very good if somebody is prepared to go to to these extremes.

If there are still any Doubting Thomas's out there then have a listen to the latest BRR interview.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.