MSB 1.73% $1.18 mesoblast limited

I'm not blaming the FDA. I've rethought my position on them. I...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907
    I'm not blaming the FDA. I've rethought my position on them. I don't think they were ever against us. I think they're against something else and maybe we have a role in whatever plan that may be. That's just my speculation but I know you're aware of the global war that's going on because of the religious language you and others (ie. southoz tubbyguts) have used.

As for being a fool, I don't deny it. I used to think I was a reasonably smart sceptical person but I've spent 20 years finding out I'm just plain ignorant. I used to roll my eyes, for example, at the notion of a God. I now think belief in God is so strong because it's rooted in memory. Not a Him but a Them, a group who demonstrate and teach higher values and ethics and have a long-term plan. They're currently moving in a not very mysterious way.

As you said, "All Roads lead to Rome"

MSB and the FDA are IMO subject to the same force we all are. Pharma are IMO not inherently bad in themselves but controlled by a group who are. You once said I knew that nothing would happen to a pharma (a tad arrogant of you to tell me what I thought). I don't know anything of the sort but I believe that a Goliath will fall, sending a message about corruption, greed and hubris.

Of course the risk is that we get taken over at a low price but that IMO would be politically unwise. Shafting loyal shareholders, many of whom also have medical skin in the game, would dent the halo a bit, don't you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.020(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $16.67M 14.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54704 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.020 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.21 $1.17 2927691
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.