MSB 3.40% $1.14 mesoblast limited

@ChewingHands Love your nic. I often wish I'd chosen a different...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907
    @ChewingHands Love your nic. I often wish I'd chosen a different one - Grindingteeth would be appropriate! I feel frustrated what's going on in the world.

The article from the mainstream media I referred to was from 2019. I can't recall exactly, but it was something along the lines that Ruxolitinib approval was a good sign for Ryoncil because of similar trial design. This logic doesn't hold up because Ryoncil is obviously entirely new technology. (I wrote a post here saying that on the contrary, Ruxolitinib's approval worried me)

The opinion (that rux approval was a good sign for us) was repeated on this forum and one even said it was good something would be saving lives while the FDA deliberated. A freakin tablet saving lives!!

As you may know, there's extreme censorship of mainstream media, including social media (youtwitface), which is why you could see doctors miming things to get around the "fact checker" algorithms. What gets published in top journals is especially censored (Jessica Rose's paper was retracted without criticism of the work; Norman Fenton couldn't get his work published but is still widely read.) There are many examples of this.

Things have eased up in the past year IMO but authors still put in the same caveats: "There's no evidence of..." (No, there wouldn't be if you're not allowed to even look or say it!) There's a push here in Australia for further censorship with the ACMA disinformation bill. Note they warn to look for "doctored images". Interesting because I recall what all the mainstream news channels and social media reported and showed in 2021 here in Melbourne and the reality that was nothing like what I personally saw. One indy journalist said he was standing right next to mainstream news channel reports and it beggared belief he got such different footage.

The best antidote is to look at things yourself as much as possible, the original source, physically go see for yourself, listen to witnesses directly and contact people. I'm fortunate to have the time to do that.

The sites I read to try to learn about science and clinical trials are mainly from substack (whose CEO says he supports free speech). I use these sites as a resource to learn complex science and analysis of studies because they're good at explaining to laypeople and authors will answer questions if you ask in the comment section. They are not just individuals IMO but have entire teams behind them:

amidwesterndoctor (the Forgotten Side of Medicine); Dr. Jessica Rose (Unacceptable Jessica); Igor Chudov: Norman Fenton (where are the Numbers); Tess Lawrie: Vinay Prasad. The comments are interesting and show detailed scientific and industry knowledge including how clinical trials can be gamed). Sometimes articles are cross-promoted, which can lead you to others. I personally don't trust Steve Kirsch but he's very good at choosing people to interview I really like (whom he constantly interrupts). I occasionally read Alex Berenson. I think he works for intelligence, as most high profile journalist do. I don't trust him either.

My take is there's been a silent global coup and whatever force the above group is the mouthpiece of now have control of the media. Rose was writing about something two years ago which has been recently published in Nature. I do have hope because she and others are in the world who demonstrate IMO the highest values and as for MSB, we haven't been stomped out yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
-0.040(3.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.295B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.19 $1.12 $7.073M 6.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 21750 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 47488 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.14
  Change
-0.040 ( 3.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.17 $1.17 $1.12 762311
Last updated 12.17pm 08/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.