THR 0.00% 1.5¢ thor energy plc

I agree with moly and this_is_it. Last time i speak to John...

1. 106 Posts.
    I agree with moly and this_is_it. Last time i speak to John Young about how long this moly stuff will be delayed before thor can have another party to finance the project and John said that he doesnt know about this thing and he needs to travel around europe again to find a good partner for the financing. It can be delayed for another 2-3 months, me myself also not too sure about this stuff, cos there is no good annoucement coming from the company since the "uranium update ". The assay still not completed yet and the annoucement regarding permit also not complete ( mention 90% of it granted for permission, so where is the other 10%).

Thor share price is only 33.5c now and dropped as low as 32.5 c today. price can fall further i think bcos we still dunno where is the direction of this company in short term. I mean we dont know when the dealing will come. The share price has declined more than 30% since its highest point and the worst thing is the current price is even lower than the time when the agreement with hunan didnt proceed to next step. I dunno y, any one can answer?

Any idea from conix?

For thor investors, what is the positive annoucement or good thing that can happen in the short term, while waiting for the U update? Becos myself cant see any good thing that can increase the share price before the financing take off.

I am still learning to analyse the situation, please forgive if i make a mistake..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $8.277K 551.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1812896 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 60919 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.