LOM 3.13% 6.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Takeouts from AGM

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi everyone, this is not a full rundown of the AGM nor any "feedback" from private conversations just a few pieces that I picked up that I thought would be of interest.

1. Mining at Block 8 "should" recommence this weekend. Equipment at site has meant a much better recovery from the wet than the previous year.

2. The 404 is being described by the Swiss jeweller looking after its "market preparation" as... well substitute the best superlative you can think of here, because without any doubt the Swiss jeweller says its the best they've seen.

3. Miles says that we will be having a much different conversation about the kimberlitic sources at the next AGM (ie 12 months time). One way or another, so no confirmation yet but progressing. Waiting for the final "cxlearance" on the drill team but drilling expected to commence before the end of June. 2016. Next month.

4. The new screening equipment is garnering lots of excitement. My interpretation of how they described the finding of the 404 is "lucky it was shaped the way it was otherwise it would be sitting in the waste piles".

5. This bit is purely my own opinion, so please take with caution. There was an air of relaxed excitement in the room, plenty of humour and SW came across as a man on a very confident mission. I'm not easily impressed, but I came away feeling a lot more confident about the future. Of course there was the niggling "shares for the boys" and "why do we only have 40%" etc, but by the end of the meeting I felt these issues were minor compared to what MAY lay ahead of us.

Good luck to all, be in to win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $19.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ $24.69K 392.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35550 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 85809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.