MSB 2.98% $1.47 mesoblast limited

Takeover Acceptance Level?, page-15

1. 3,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3041
    My thoughts are entirely toward the CEO and his holding. Posted about this before but got hardly any response hence starting to wonder about the value of Hot Copper.

Getting near to approvals within two or three years I do not understand the logic of Silviu continuing at the helm into the never never. Draw a comparison to another heroic scientist founder Dr Graeme Clark (COH) who linked up with Paul Trainor (Nucleus) to enable the commercialization of the cochlear hearing implant. We here love to wax lyrical about the greatness of CSL, but nothing comes close to the Cochlear story when you appreciate the personal hardship involved to push the science against the odds. .

Some seem to think that MSB cannot function without the current CEO to steer the ship - I reject that totally. If there is nobody else at 5th Avenue New York who understands the research and manipulates the patented therapies inside the laboratory then I will sell my shares tomorrow. Like nobody other than Murdoch at News Corp knows how to publish a newspaper? The basic science is now locked and loaded waiting upon approval and commercialization options IMO.

No, for the decades he has slaved to give us MSB, the Professor deserves every penny maybe coming his way from Big Pharma when the time comes. Could MSB emulate COH and power ahead under it's own steam - off course yes it's possible, but unlikely given the global spread of so many therapies.
    Last edited by antibody: 24/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
-0.045(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.672B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.50 $1.45 $8.307M 5.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 151320 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 55652 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.