OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

EL,May I respectfully suggest that your comment "and whether...

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    EL,

May I respectfully suggest that your comment "and whether there is not perhaps a better option out there." is an "unknown unknown". If we all thought like that, we would never buy a car or a house or get married - we would be in this constant state of indecision - waiting for something better to come along. We cannot live like that.

It is perhaps better to deal with the "knowns" and discuss them. I am not aware of any other copper plays on the ASX that fit the bill so well for OZL wrt resource and price. When I do an NPV on RXM I get $1.44. Any t/o for a price less than that is shareholder accretive. Know, my calcs are probably not correct - but I am sure that the Business Development team in OZL has done an NPV and then done a monte carlo risk analysis and come up with a range on the RXM sp that is shareholder accretive for OZL and has some "wriggle room" for risk. Remember that when a t/o occurs, it is normally expressed as a premium to the VWAP of the last 30 trading days. Maybe OZL is just waiting for that number to come down. I do not know, but it is a plausible explanation of why OZL may not have moved yet.

HT1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.