OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

asfMy 2c worth and thats about all I'm worth of late.Good point...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    asf
    My 2c worth and thats about all I'm worth of late.
    Good point on using SFR shares as a divi – brilliant suggestion really in my book.

"Could OZL eventually bid for both RXM & SFR."
    unlikely Semi-Retired To much to take on - reason for saying this is that it has to do with up coming cash flows and maintaining a good balance sheet. If OZL got RXM, then with CAPEX,RXM and ongoing development of C, TB and management teams huge salaries ( thought I would put that last one in for ville lol) I think that buying SFR would be done with lots of debt and for a small mid cap resource company that is risky. Same if PNA wanted to take over RXM to much of a stretch which some here pointed that out to me. (IGO tried and failed with Jaguar t/o and had to do a cap raising – I don't not think OZL wants to go that road.)

One last point if I may - taking over RXM without causing the SP to spike would be a real challenge. Probably/maybe the best way if TB was to go for it way would be a pure script offer with some type of cash incentive to get management to endorse. Not easy at all to get the right balance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.