OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

I hope that the management will make a bid for RXM or SFR but I...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I hope that the management will make a bid for RXM or SFR but
    I appreciate that many of you have confidence in management but the market doesnt have confidence in them and they dont seem at all concerned about the share price,
    Thats the wrong approach given what the LT holders of this stock have already been through and the reputation this has created for OZL.
    Hoarding a whole lot of cash and using secrecy of strategy justified by M&A plans that never happen does not look good a couple of short years after a scandal.
    I think they will buy some measly asset like the Romanian one to justify themselves.
    I hope Im wrong. Also want to speculate on the divvy being 30% this time around.
    As for distributing SFR I dont htink its a good idea,
    Would lead to holders selling heaps on the open market and overwhelm demand leading to a huge price decline.
    I think we can get a better deal selling the whole lot in one chunk and making a capital return.

"Dividend policy

In 2010 the Board adopted a policy of paying a dividend equivalent to 30-60% of underlying profits from normal operations on an annual basis, taking into account the cash available for payment for a dividend and the competing capital and growth requirements of the business. As a mining company, profits and therefore dividends will vary with commodity prices, exchange rates, productions and cost variations.

Dividend announcements are made at the time of release of OZ Minerals’ full year and half year financial results."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.