SRX 1.43% 17.8¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Yes it is.The commentary on the original takeover is very...

1. 8,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Yes it is.

The commentary on the original takeover is very simplistic.

IMO - It was not just a case of him changing his mind, as it is reported.

I think he would have closed the deal if not for the complications with the University. Until the court case it was always going to be a blocker once the US attorneys got into the detail of the IP. - IMO.

As to price, based on the Thereapsheres take out price, then around the $20 mark would be the go - IMO. About $1.5b for the market leader with probably about $65-80m gross this year, and a good history of compound growth in the 20%s - e.g. double every 2-3 years.

The latest trial is in co-operation with Bayer treatment and if Bayer are seeing some good results this far then they may want to go early rather than later for any take out. That is IF they are interested.

Now you and I both know that officially they don't know any outcomes during a trial, but medical people speak to others all the time and if the results they are seeing are very good then you never know.

Having said the above, there has been speculation for the last 2 years, and nothing yet, so we may wait another 2, or much longer :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.8¢
Change
0.003(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $75.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.8¢ 17.8¢ 17.5¢ $9.047K 50.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7293686 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1399496 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.