ELD 0.82% $8.47 elders limited

takeover at these prices just not on, page-32

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Jossette I believe what the others are saying is correct only so far that the distributions are in arrears. The clause they refer to is that they would in effect in so far as the particular hybrid they are purchasing be buying back a security of equal ranking to other ELDPA holders. However once they are up to date with 12 months of distributions then logically they could purchase in market. bankers however are presently in control but I dont think all funds are swept - I think you will find asset sales would be but I highly doubt that the ATO refund and interest issues would have been part of the ring-fenced assets: The relevant hybrid clause is set out below:

3.1 Dividend and distribution restriction
    Subject to clause 3.2, where a Distribution has not been paid in full within 20 Banking Days of the Distribution Payment Date, the Issuer must not pay any interest, declare or pay any dividends or distribution from the income or capital of the Issuer, return any capital or undertake any buy-backs, redemptions or repurchases in relation to any Equal or JuniorRanking Securities unless and until:
    (a) the Issuer has paid to Holders a Distribution (Optional Distribution) of not less than the unpaid amount (if any)
    of the Distribution Amounts for the Distribution Payment Dates which occurred in the 12 months prior to the date
    of the Optional Distribution; or
    (b) the Issuer has subsequently paid the Distribution for each Distribution Date occurring in a 12-month period; or
    (c) a Special Resolution authorising the payment, dividend, distribution, capital return, buy-back, redemption or
    repurchase is approved; or
    (d) no Hybrids remain on issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.47
Change
-0.070(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $1.338B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.48 $8.52 $8.38 $3.357M 396.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1832 $8.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.47 1006 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.