ELD 0.11% $9.24 elders limited

Interesting that Ruralco have two large investors on the basis...

1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    Interesting that Ruralco have two large investors on the basis of what SOL did which was lodge the substantial holding the other party should also have. They did not but SOL did immediately - really on the ball so I think they are totally up to date on the actions of Ruralco.

You can sell any portion of the business subject to approval if required as large portion of business. The banks dont care how they get their money they would not lend to ELD with such a huge capital waste IMO. They would support sale of parts. I think there are a few players for each and then the company has forestry - dead duck. sell off and repay banks and what is left is first to hybrids and balance is to ordinary holders.

If Ruralco want it quickly SOL may well warehouse the Auto. They have their own corporate consultants so could be looking at the whole thing.

Brickworks have been good at managing property sales at times so they could take over Agricultural land trust if Ruralco did not want it. There are more than enough skills in SOL to solve the problems IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.24
Change
0.010(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $1.460B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.26 $9.29 $9.17 $2.372M 257.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1227 $9.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.27 1388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.