ELD 0.36% $8.42 elders limited

Shareholders are hopefully not going to be stupid enough to...

1. 838 Posts.
    Shareholders are hopefully not going to be stupid enough to allow someone else such as Ruralco, SOL or anyone else to come in and do exactly what elders is currently doing and that is selling off its junk.

Elders has struggled through the tough parts and there is now a clearer path to profitability as can be demonstrated by soil moisture, farmer confidence, world food requirements etc etc etc

Elders may need a shakeup of management but that does not mean a Ruralco coming in and stealing it from under its shareholders cheaply.

Its raw value can be argued at lets say 65c and its value to those that see hope rather than gloom is 1.05 and those figures are now in what could be described as its darkest hour.

Given time to show its abilities elders can indeed be a force again and have a share price to boot.

You know elders share prices were significantly higher in years past whether you agreed with it or not so to see $1.50+ could happen quickly.

I would not allow my holding to pass without full value PLUS a bloody good kicker on top.

Remember also elders equity raising at $1.50 not so long ago took in many investors hard earned monies. I believe elders needs to be allowed to show its abilities before someone tries to take it from under us.

The next results will be important.

Elders needs to stay as Elders and if a management shuffle is required to inspire confidence then that is a better alternative than shareholder wealth destruction through a cheap takeover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.