AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

takeover bid -by shareholders!, page-14

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Hi Buddy,

We are in agreement regarding what the company should have done to make a fair cap raising.

I also generally agree with the recent posts regarding MR's interview.

My point is, we can waste our time complaining about someone personally, ......... or we can do something about the issue, -making it about an individual, only clouds the issue.

This is about the unfair treatment of a company towards it's shareholders, SO LETS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

If the initial petition gets good support, I will be happy to consider the following:

- Start a website with an open letter to the board, media and alternative institutions that all shareholders have the opportunity to sign (perhaps you and others could help me draft this letter) calling for an alternative renounceable offer and encouraging alternatives.

- With good shareholder support, print and mail hard copies of the letter to those concerned.

- Prepare a petition and write to ASIC to have laws changed to insist on RENOUNCEABLE share raisings (like RIO), so as to not to allow shareholder dilution without compensation.

I would hope others would offer time and advice to assist.

If support isn't there, I won't waste my time further on the issue, but I remain optimistic.

Cheers,

John S.

PS. I note that I made an error in my post calling for a vote -I meant a call for a "renounceable issue", not "non-renounceable" as is currently the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.