AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

Hi Sirjohhny,I agree with what you say in regard to have a...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Sirjohhny,

I agree with what you say in regard to have a petition.

But, if you have ever being in something like this before (I have), seeking help from ASIC and the ASX, well what can I say my friend. Because you may as well claim on top of the tallest pole that you can find, and p..ss against the wind as they say.

I have been involved on at least three or four occasions with something like that, and even after ASIC saying that they were looking into it, all I can tell you that they are still looking, and looking, and looking, lol.

Yes, that is all they do. LOOKING. And I can assure you Sirjohhny, that IMHO, they are extremely good at it.

I can quickly name a couple of companies that ASIC was supposedly looking (and still looking) into it because of the blatant actions of management. ADY, CVI. In the meantime, the shareholders have been screwed without remorse in such a blatant way that it is hard to believe it is possible. And there are others....

In the past, I have also written to ASIC and ASX about sp manipulations, providing what IMO were good solid proofs, and after having being assured in writing/E-mail, that my complaint was going to be forwarded to the Enforcement Department, it died of a peacefull death. Many many months have gone by, and I am still waiting. If and when you ring them, they will promise you the earth, but nothing ever happens. GUARANTEED!!!

As for the media, yes I fully agree with that though. The media can move heaven and earth if they want to, and ASIC will then, hopefully, have to sit up and take notice, and listen.

As for the ASX, it is a different cattle of fish. How can they do the right thing by the investors, when they have a vested interest themselves by getting/collecting payments and fees for handling the selling of shares. In a few words, they are wearing two hats, and the one that gets the most wear is the one that will make them money.

Can you blame them??? Not if they are allowed to do it, lol. Unfortunately for us simple investor, the system allows them to do it.

A Big Change has to occurr to protect the unsuspecting investors sometime soon.

Good luck.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.