CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Previously I mentioned a certain mentality that pervades these...

1. 447 Posts.
    Previously I mentioned a certain mentality that pervades these sort of situations, rightly or wrongly, and Fredick has just exhibited that mentality......."A lot of Australia is hurting over this debacle and I believe a lot of people wouldnt even know or understand the situation and CNP are answerable I believe thru litigation processes"........I do not post this as any form of ridicule or opposition to your post Fredick, wuite the opposite, this is the sort of exposed emotion the CNP situation has caused, and Fredick is correct insofar as observing that the CNP has crueled so many........but........whether or not the collapse is punishable at law is an entirely different question......businesses collapse every day through a variety of causes........merely because the CNP collapse affects considerably more, should not make it anymore or less serious than any other collapse.......it might be difficult to fathom, but CNP should not, and will not be made an example of purely because of their collapse.......certainly if they conducted business fraudulently and in turn this fraudulence created the situation now faced and in turn the massive losses, then, in my opinion, CNP is gone forever......if not...well losses are a part of everyday business....it is unfortunate, but it is reality.......cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.