APM 1.41% $1.05 apm human services international limited

Takeover Bid may be over, Capital Raising is coming

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi guys,

Please consider the main reason behind this takeover bid is because of ??? If there is nothing to do with the company fundamentally, what is the IBC so active about it for? If there is no direct and rational answer to this, we should look into a possible intention of capital raising. Reason behind capital raising can be growth opportunities, unlikely financially distress.

The 2nd half downgrade guidance is also disappointing, and I think we are also losing some confidence with the management team. So as MDP.

Anyways, in the announcement today, we can see a clue from the IBC that capital raising is an option, likely the PEs are losing thier interests to buyout the firm now.

The MDP Proposal does not require exclusivity and allows the Company to engage with other
    potential acquirers.
    The IBC together with its Advisors intend to engage with MDP and any other interested parties to
    determine whether an appropriate proposal can be put to shareholders having regard to other
    alternatives including remaining listed and pursuing the growth opportunities available to the
    Company.

This buyout war is more likely in between the best interests of PEs and Founders, delist the company and do capital raising is in the best interest for larget shareholders. Capital raising at a such a low share price is a harm to larger shareholders, but they may not have other options now.

Share me your thoughts. Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
-0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $963.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.11 $1.03 $3.328M 3.144M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97663 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.06 13746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.05
  Change
-0.015 ( 3.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.04 232705
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
APM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.