CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Interesting pickup mate. Adding to the conspiracy, we had the...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Interesting pickup mate. Adding to the conspiracy, we had the biggest option package so far at the AGM last year, that had a heap (half from memory) vesting on a takeover.......

There definitely has been a significant change in the communication strategy of the company. Think back to our attendance at the AGM where SB didn’t want to let anything go regarding the potential size of the deposit - he didn’t even want to speculate at that stage. Fast forward 6 months and all of a sudden we have statements like “strongly positive”, “substantially improved economics” and “substantially increased mine life” - they sound pretty confident don’t they. We have a social media account that seemingly came to life a month or so ago after no posts for a few years, and a website that has seen some updates recently. Could it be that the company was conserving cash knowing that the MMP approval was the big one and then deployed capital to tell everyone about it, or perhaps as you suggest, they may know that a potential buyer is circling and they are trying to improve the companies image to command a higher price.

Who knows? One thing seems clear though, an announcement of some magnitude is coming. My last animal analogy was that I felt like a cat in a box being forced to chase the mouse as it felt like I was being dragged under water from announcement to announcement (and because of the lack of them), now I feel like the Labrador that is salivating over dinner, knowing it is coming, but not being quite sure when the bowl is going to drop - sums up pretty clearly about what kind of ride this has been.

Good Luck all - our time is here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.