SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

takeover by hanlong mining ..., page-51

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

I would not except 50cents just for Mbalam area which includes Mbarga,Metzimevin and Meridoinal and the other ridges.
    The amount of Itabirite that is in this tenement would keep this project going for 100 years.
    There is more DSO to be drilled in the Mbalam area.

We then have The Congo Republic tenements that like Mbalam,have barely been drilled yet.

Add on the tenement next to African Aura tenements.
    The tenement near Port at Les Mamalles.

They are are also mapping and taking samples near Elogo that is just outside the far Northern tip of the Letloukbala tenement,this area they do not own yet.

Being first mover in the area is worth more than 50cents per share because of the extra revenue produced in railing and shipping other projects in Gabon,The Congo and Cameroon.

Once producing revenue,SDL would have cash to take over some other projects if they so desired.
    Other projects are way behind SDL.They would be shipping iron ore a few years before most other projects were producing.

Other projects are counting on Sundance Resources getting Rail and Port up and running to make their projects viable.

As I have said before,look at BHP and RIO to see the advantage in being the first mover in an iron ore province.Every one wants to use their Rail and Port Infrastructure.

I would not be surprised to see the likes of BHP,RIO and VALE come into the picture to stop China acquiring the first mover advantage in a New World Class Province.

All other iron ore projects in this area of West Africa will be getting worried with this very low ball offer that has been made.

At less than $1.5 billion being offered for Sundance Resources,I believe others would come in with a much better offer to get first mover advantage,huge amount of iron ore yet to be drilled,huge amount of tenements yet to be tested for iron ore and other minerals.

A consortium of iron ore Majors could also get together and fund these projects that Sundance Resources are looking to get off the ground.

Watch this space.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.