SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi ALL,This is shocking!!!I had been traveling since Thursday...

1. 288 Posts.
    Hi ALL,

This is shocking!!!

I had been traveling since Thursday the 14th. I had limited online capabilities since. Now that I got lucky to connect, it's some sort of a news for SDL Shareholders.

There was some noises in the IO industry that SDL was bound to be taken over, either way. It's a very difficult on the situation of SDL because SDL was focusing mainly with the Chinese connection who's obviously got the spare $$$ to spend on a big start-up Project like SDL.

The funny thing is that, if there is no counter-offer that comes from the Koreans or the other parties outside Chinese (as you won't expect other major Chinese would bid out Hanlong), then we as Ordinary Shareholders would be on the losing end. Should this happen, then the SP will suffer.

Of course, for all of us, we want the highest bidder, but if there's no bidding going on, then all bets are on the stale-mate side. This can be exciting, as well as frustrating.

It would be a very interesting week or weeks ahead of us fellow Ordinary Shareholders. Hope this works out well.

Cheers,
    RVINTL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.