MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

takeover chat? what would you accept?, page-20

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Many, many people I spoke with in NSW regions some time back based a lot of their angst agin MEL on the fact that it was profits going exclusively overseas to "these BIG multi nationals"... (MEL????)."

Hi Lilac,

It would have helped a lot IMO if, when we were riding the waves of good share prices, we would have started doing what we were set out to, by building a power generating plant supplied by our own gas, and supply the electricity to the locals, and then supply the local dairy with our gas.

That would have caused wonders to the locals, and the ferals wouldn't have stood a chance. Besides they (the greenies) would have benefited immensely themselves if that was to happen.

All of that would have discarded the theory that all of what we were going to do with our gas was to supply it all to some multi nationals at the expense of all the locals and of the State.

That, IMO, would have proved that we weren't mucking around and only leading the locals by the nose.

Unfortunately though it is all too late now, and we will have to restart from the beginning all over again, although it is going to be hard as the horse has already bolted.

Now, who can we point the finger to, for letting that to happen.??

I wonder!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.244M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1971941 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7823136 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.