WDS 0.99% $27.52 woodside energy group ltd

takeover coming and guess who it is...

1. 4,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    After some impressive detective work (if I do say so myself) I have gathered all the pieces and I now have completed the puzzle......

The Story...

Initially it was assumed for some of us that post on here that there would be a takeover offer from Pala investments. Although they may play a role in it how much is it to be seen.

On 18/03/2010 there was a very large cross trade in the order of 10mil shares to pala. On this day the share price significantly rose higher. It was then backed up by a larger rise the following day the 19/03/2010. Now here is the interesting part, for the 19/03/2010 would be the last day the ASL...yes ASL would trade before it went into a trading halt before the open of trade on the following Monday Morning...

Little be known to it's shareholders ASL would ann $103 MILLION capital raising 4 days later (yesterday) for the expansion of the business. Some of you may be thinking these are only minor coincidences but here comes the deal maker.

The director of Ausdrill James Askew is one of Pala's specially anointed Investment Advisory council. So it is now my belief that an offer will come from either ASL or a combined effort from ASL and Pala, just like Pala did when it had a combined takover of Dumas of which it now holds a controlling stake.

Take this as you will but I feel that I have put 2 and 2 together and come up with BUY......BUY BUY BUY

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.52
Change
0.270(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $52.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.36 $27.59 $27.23 $347.5M 12.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 167313 $27.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.53 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.