VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

takeover coming!!, page-2

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    "This thing is such a miserable failure, incompetently managed and meddling in an area which will ultimately if not already be a bust. All that can realistically be expected is a takeover. At a substantial premium but still cheap compared to what should've been. The only thing of worth which is the ink jet cartridge deal will be stolen for nothing. And the rumor mill says you will all be put out of your misery next week."

Gavel, I have to take you to task on the mixed messages you're sending. (Thanks for the info, if it's true, though.)

If Viralytics is such a miserable failure, why does someone, according to you, want to take it over at a 'substantial premium'?

If someone is going to put us all out of our misery 'next week', presumably via the takeover at a substantial premium you mentioned, then the stock is a strong buy, right? Not exactly the song you've been singing on this forum...

"At a substantial premium but still cheap compared to what should've been." To what should have been??? On the one hand you're saying that the technology is a bust, but here you're saying that even a takeover at a substantial premium is cheap compared to what 'should have been'.

Make up your mind, is the whole thing a dud and the takeover-at-a-premium you are tipping therefore a lucky thing for shareholders, or do you now believe the company is sitting on valuable technology and the shareholders are going to be ripped off by the takeover price? Rather a turnaround, if that's your new song.

To me it seems like you simply take a bearish view on every development to do with VLA, even if it results in contradictions.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your position in some way, but in that case I doubt I'm the only one. I'll be honest, you sound like you are close to the action, you talk about the 'rumour mill', but your posts when taken in totality sound to me like either a bitter ex employee or a pretty unsubtle downramper. Happy to be informed on why I am wrong, if indeed I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.