4DS 6.10% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Yes, I think I will write to the BoD in the next days to get...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    Yes, I think I will write to the BoD in the next days to get their take on this question and will post the reply (if a reply eventuates).

My concern is that I think it wouldn't take much for a hostile entity to get to 51% controlling interest. There are a lot of shares held outside the top 20 that could easily be swayed with a 300 or 400 % gain. You could effectively lose control with the share price reaching for eg. 50 cents. when the real value could be $10, $20,.......... $30 /share. I have seen hostile takeovers in the past and it seldom works out well for shareholders in terms of realising the 'true'
    value.

Of course we can all compete with these accumulators ( it could be a number of separate entities that are working together to fly under the radar ). What makes it harder for us to commit to buying more is not having any real clue as to the real value of our tech on the open market.

There are even some LTH's here that would be happy to capitulate at a healthy profit.....even if it was a tiny fraction of the real value. Their view may be different if there was some basis for accurately valuing what we have. It is a very tough ask to put a value on this..... because as we have talked about in previous years, any number is possible if you have two or more competing giants wanting to own it. Auctions can have a massive impact on sale values even if it is bought just to prevent competitors having it. Market share and controlling the market is king.

There are undoubtedly many short term traders (who don't even know what 4DS does) who will just trade for short term profits , many smaller retail holders who don't keep up with developments and many others that sell to pre-arranged targets irrespective of the long term potential. You get organised shorters that come in the drive the share price down into the toilet to trigger all the stop losses that are pre-set at 10% etc etc..,

I just know I am holding my shares very close to my chest. When I look at the size of the market we are hoping to go after I can extrapolate out what I think is fair value but how reasonable is my viewpoint ........ ????? The more opinions on this the better and we can all develop with better clarity what our own expectations are. Hopefully this will be based on some sort of precedence. It is only ever going to be a guide.

It is great that posters here are giving their views on this issue. Great to start this chat now rather than later. The marketing phase is just starting and we are going to start getting some attention some of it 'unwanted'. It may get people to revise or reconsider the value of 4DS in the current situation. Are we currently undervalued.......??? Considering we are still at the same share price we were years ago.........yet we are in a totally different and far more advanced stage of development than we were. We are considerably more de-risked. I know what I think......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $141.9K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5230 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 117640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 619854
Last updated 15.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.