4DS 2.33% 8.4¢ 4ds memory limited

I think trying to get a real grasp on what 4DS is worth by...

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I think trying to get a real grasp on what 4DS is worth by looking at the value of DRAM sold per year and other memory products might not be the way 4DS in the end is valued.
    I think what will be going through the potential purchasers mind would first be, does it solve the problems that the industry is facing as computing and AI go forward?
    Does any other company come close to the specs that 4DS can produce?
    How much further can 4DS's technology be developed.
    If we buy the tech will it give us an edge over other companies?
    Will our market share increase once 4DS has been integrated into their products.
    What will be the power saving potential over other products. Will this allow longer standby times in products such as mobile phones ? 2-3 days charge might suddenly be 7-8 days. Will this give us an edge in the market place?

If 4DS solves all of the issues with computing and AI going forward then I recon 40 to 50 billion for the tech would be cheap.
    Taking into account some of these companies have market caps in the trillions of dollars.

If the product is as good as what is being portrayed then there is a very good chance that more than one company will be looking it over before making a bid. If a bid comes in then it might make others move a bit faster too.

I can only keep my fingers crossed that all goes well with PL5 - 6. I recon companies will be watching closely.

AW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.002(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $148.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.1¢ 8.3¢ $390.0K 4.470M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 274134 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 42548 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.8¢ 9.1¢ 8.3¢ 1692225
Last updated 15.56pm 30/04/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.