IPM incremental petroleum limited

My views on the takeover (for what its worth) have been...

1. 356 Posts.
    My views on the takeover (for what its worth) have been expressed in the COE thread.... ie, I gave it zero chance of success and even suggested they should pull it , so its accademic the 50c + 1.9shares.. i dont need to accept it for 82 cents when I can get the same on market now and probably cheaper soon

I have always been reading with interest all your thoughts on various shares and its clear to me that your knowledge is way beyond mine ..

It just baffles me your complete disparagement of the management.
    Surely they can't be that incompetent AND what director in any company doesn't feather his own nest.. it just a fact of life.

The last well was a massive duster, that goes with the territory but surely they will strike something new eventually and with all their exploration leases and wells to come.

Thats why I have been buying COE for 26 & 265 lately and if thats where you sold then I may well have gotten some of yours as you say.

I tend to work on percenateges , for a 100% gain COE would need to get to 57 cents and IPM to $1.65 from here for the same result. My money is heavilly on COE unless they do something really dumb and up the t/o offer

Oddly enough IPM is by far my worst investment still on the books. I bought for $1 so am roughly 20% down which is really inexcussable.
    My namesake would be mortified .. he never took more than a 10% loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.