JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

Well its quite concerning to see the number of thumbs up you...

1. 1,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Well its quite concerning to see the number of thumbs up you have on comments which clearly display a lack of information on a matter which seriously concerns the well being of their hard earned cash! Before you keep on spouting misinformation i suggest you actually get all the facts straight before you make your decisions.

A part of me now just wants to see this deal fall through, with no other company playing the white knight card and bidding higher.. Then what will JKA do when immediate funding is required for Aje and Hammamet? $12m slowly trickles in as milestones are met on the Odewayne block, which will probably only suffice for paying for the boards salaries for a chunk of it. Now just imagine what will happen to the SP if the deal falls through, it'll likely tank and the company may be forced to CR at depressed levels. Just imagine the dilution that'll occur at say 6c/share. Just to raise $7m the company would need to issue 115m new shares! If any big player wanted in, they could quite easily manipulate the SP and hold it down just so they could get in through a private placement.

Anyway, I am beginning to think TPT may be better off walking away and buying into some acreage in Tanzania or somewhere like that.. The tight register and high risk for massive reward was why I even invested in them in the first place.. Heck TPT could have raised an extra $28m by issuing an extra 157m shares at 18c and buying into plenty of good projects and dodging the whole JKA fiasco. While JKA are undervalued, in this current market climate, there's a lot of cheap acreage out there with good prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.