MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

eucser, recent history show that those who speculate with $2 or...

1. 1,257 Posts.
    eucser, recent history show that those who speculate with $2 or $3 valuations and bought on $1.5 -> $2 have lost money. just a quick reminder, share price is 75c, baz and eucser and whoever believe in the so called fundamentals: what was your entry price? what was your target?

by the way, part of your so called fundamentals are funding options and so far that big question in "fundamentals" has not been even addressed (except as a big CONCERN)

Your fundamentals are not different than my speculation. but as the direction point in different ways I am a down ramper and you are a loyal share holder. That pretty much hypocrit for me.

I admint I change strategy by the hour, but this is pretty much addapting to my reading of reality. You might need to think if you want to stick to your ideals or want to make some money here.

and BTW, there are not LOL space in trading: you do right you make profit, you do wrong you make losses and move on. You all stuck in your losses PRAYING for a miracle to return some value in your investment and while your praying you're paying the opportunity cost of moving on.

Keep insulting and whatever. At least I have been honest in my posts and I have disclosed everytime I have traded with entry prices and targets expressed in numbers instead of expression of desire. Can you say the same?

I'm not trying to scare anyone, trading is not about greed and fear, you trade using brains not heart. If you get in the fear and greed cycle in a stock you MUST get out of the loop and move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.