SRL 0.00% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

I am not sure the present trading pattern in CLQ shares is the...

1. 103 Posts.
    I am not sure the present trading pattern in CLQ shares is the precursor to a takeover (but I may be wrong).
    Any potential suitor would have done due dilligence and would be aware that through the combined shareholdings of Robert Friedland and Peter Voigt and other friendly holders that a takeover can not succeed without their blessing. CLQ has been around for a while but given the new focus on the water division it is very much a company yet to reach maturity. With everything before it, the China challenge, the green mining revolution and the yet to explode Scandium market it is unlikely that Robert Friedland and Peter Voigt (especially) would give up this gem of a company without a ridiculously generous offer being proffered. There is too much excitement just around the corner!
    If, as some commentators have suggested, Robert Friedland has the ambition to control the Scandium market he clearly will do so through control of CLQ. ( He already had Syerston through Ivanplats before selling it to CLQ). So, he clearly wants the technology as well as the mineral resource.
    Robert Friedland has a great respect for Peter Voigt and I think if he seeks to move to control CLQ it will not be through a clandestine backroom numbers game.
    The increased volume of late and the apparent capping of the share price may be something else, perhaps a stage managed exit by a large holder?? - Nippon gas perhaps, now that the joint venture has been terminated through the buyback of the technology licence by CLQ. But its all supposition anyway until we hear from the company.
    Like most of you Im here for the long journey because I havent come across another company with so many compelling reasons to stay aboard.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 3103 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.