CAN 3.23% 3.0¢ cann group limited

Takeover imminent, page-72

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Your quote is from Australian Small-Cap Investigator, which is released by Port Phillip Publishing, so this isn't a 'second buy recommendation' - it's from the same company.

PPP has a long history of leading hype and scare campaigns, with at least one ending in a hefty penalty from ASIC for claiming that the Australian public needed to protect their superannuation from being stolen by the government by paying to subscribe to an online publication from Port Phillip.

Here is the link to the Australian Small-Cap Investigator 'Report': https://pro.portphillippublishing.com.au/p/u6asicannabis/WASIU604/?h=true

Here are a few quotes:
    • "Will you take action while there’s still time? I hope so. Because the potential profits could change your life."
    • "You could make a fortune. Assuming you act on this opportunity immediately."
    • "This ranks as perhaps your final chance to claim a stake in history. I doubt you’ll ever see a ‘pot stock’ explosion on this scale in your lifetime."
    But PPP's 'report' doesn't actually tell you to buy CAN stocks - it tells you to pay $49/year to subscribe to PPP's publication in order to reveal the "the standout Aussie marijuana play which could shoot skyward".

And who is giving you this advice? Sam Volkering. He's not an ex-analyst from Goldman Sachs, or someone with similar clout. He's a 'Certified Financial Planner' who claims to have left 'Melbourne's fasted growing wealth management firm' because the industry was fatally flawed. He's neglected to include any Financial Planning roles on his LinkedIn page, so this can't be verified. The other area he pushes hard for people to invest in is cryptocurrency, and he uses the same high-pressure sales tactics to lock you in to a yearly subscription there as well.

So Frank79, Sam doesn't know anything you don't. He's just trying to sell you 'advice', while making short-term gains off the hype his marketing campaigns produce for investments he holds.

I would strongly recommend being a bit more cynical and investigating the credentials of those who present themselves as investment experts. Speculative investments can be a rough sea at the best of times, don't trust sharks when they beg you to dive in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $13.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $20.99K 678.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1079784 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 134706 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.