MEL 25.0% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

takeover invitation

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I wonder if MEL management want to sell the company?

Seems to me that their proposed sale of 50% of PEL16 to fund further development is not really essential given they have heaps of exploration options, plenty of cash for now and surely plenty of punters willing to back successful exploration like KF. Mackellar looks really exciting too. Proving up resources could be a better option than developing existing resources although I can see their temptation for cashflow.

Opening the doors to potential partners in PEL16 is providing them the perfect opportunity to check things out with a view to buying the company as a whole.

However, I'm not sure how can MEL sell something at a good price when they don't yet know the significance of what they've got? Hopefully they an find a partner like ORG did to pay way over the odds. Alternatively a takeover battle would suit me cos any competition could see MEL over $1.50 easliy - IMO.

Remember the market pricing PES at around $2 before being taken out at something stupid like $8 in the heat of battle.

Giddy up...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.91K 761.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 21129663 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11390670 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.